top of page

Visa Expiring? Consider 407 training visa than student visa!

Is your visa expiring? Don't just extend your student visa that doesn't lead to anything. Consider 407 training visa that gives you full work rights so you can gain relevant experience to meet the requirement for the future visa that would lead to PR!

Consider 494 in regional area for PR options for those occupatoin on STSOL or ROL (Eg. Beauty Manager, Hairdresser, Restaurant Manager)

407 training plan can go between 1 to 24 months while you gain experience to be qualified for TSS, ENS, 190 and so much more.

Speak to#SCVIMigrationtoday to secure your future!

44 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page