top of page

Visitor and Other Visas

  • Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 417 & 462):
    This visa is for people between 18 and 30 years of age who would like to stay, travel and work in Australia up to 12 months for a maximum of 6 months employment per employer. This visa can only be issued twice for each person.

  • Investor Retirement Visa (Subclass 405):
    This visa is for retires over the age of 55 who are financially independent, have no other dependents other than their spouse and are willing to make a long-term investment in Australia. The visa usually spans for four years.

  • Medical Treatment Visa (Subclass 602):
    This visa is for patients seeking medical treatment or medical consultations who would require to travel and stay in Australia for the length of the treatment (up to 12 months)

  • Visitor Visa (Subclass 600):
    This visa is for people who want to travel in Australia in general. It is usually valid for up to 12 months.

bottom of page